Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Ten: My Favorite Chick Flicks


Valentine's Day is only a week away
and my original plan for this year was to ignore the holiday altogether. 
But...c'mon...Valentine's Day is SUCH a cute holiday...
what would be the fun in ignoring it?! 


So my plan for February 14th?  
Make heart-shaped red velvet cake pops for my lovely 
friends / coworkers & I,  grab a bottle of wine, 
and spend the night watching chick flicks with some lady friends who 
don't have plans for V-day! 

Here are my ten favorite chick flicks!

1) Crazy Stupid Love


I think I'm in love with Ryan Gosling...just saying.

2)  The Notebook


Ooops...another Ryan Gosling movie. Coincidence? I think not...

3) A Walk to Remember


I cry every single time I watch this movie...but it is one of my all time favorites. 

4) Bridesmaids


In my opinion, Kristen Wiig is probably THE funniest female ever.

5) The Wedding Planner


Back in the day I had dreams of being a wedding planner.
Every time I would rent movies with my family, I would choose this one!

6) Definitely, Maybe


This is just so cute, the little girl trying to figure out her dad's love story!
I also love Ryan Reynolds...a lot.

7) The Proposal 


Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock, and a little Betty White.
What more could you ask for?

8) Valentine's Day


So many great actors & actresses...SUCH a cute movie!

9) He's Just Not That Into You


I have to admit - when I first saw this...I hated it.
But, after a few more times watching it, I appreciated the overall message!
& Ginnifer Goodwin is one of my favorite actresses.

10) The Twilight Saga


I'm sorry...that I'm not sorry!
Be nice!
I can't even lie..I love all the Twilight movies...ALL of them.

What are YOUR favorite chick flicks?
And what are your plans for Valentine's Day?
XOXO, 
Fashion With A Chance of Beauty


2 comments:

  1. loving the videos your shared. we share some same faves!

    I would love for you to stop by and check out my newest trend report.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie selection!

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete