Thursday, March 22, 2012

Outfit of the Day & Vegas Vacation!

Spring officially sprung this past Tuesday, and thankfully the weather here 
in Wisconsin has been behaving...for now!  I recently returned from a spring break trip to Las Vegas, Nevada with two of my friends.
We explored the strip, did some shopping, and on our last night in town we were lucky enough be eating at the same restaurant that the Kardashian's dined at! 
Overall I had an AMAZING time and miss Vegas already!
I thought I would share my outfit of the day, along with some photos from my trip to Vegas!  

Blazer - Kohl's
Dress - Wet Seal

The Excalibur, where we stayed! 

Sarah, Mary, and I inside the Venetian. 

Holding a snake on the Vegas strip! 

Our view of the Kardashian's, who dined about 30 feet away from us at Stack inside The Mirage! 
Kim and Rob Kardashian, Kris, Kylie and Kendall Jenner were all in town for Rob's 25th Birthday. 

BONUS PHOTO: 
I found this picture online from later that night!
 Kris, Rob, and Kim inside 
Rob's Birthday Party at 1OAK inside The Mirage. 
What a stylish family! 

Hope your spring break (if you had one) was fun! 
Happy Spring everyone! 

XOXO, 
Katie 

2 comments:

  1. Vegas is so beautiful! The Excalibur looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't the venetian gorgeous? i was in vegas 2 weeks ago visiting my sister and i absolutely loved the garden inside :) hope you had a blast!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete