Monday, March 5, 2012

An Update on My Life!


Hello everyone! 
It's been almost a month since my last post and I do apologize.
Things got crazy busy in my life with school, work, 
and catching up with some great friends!   
My goal is to update my blog at least once a week, so with midterms almost over 
I hope to get back on track with that!  
It seems spring has almost sprung here in Wisconsin, 
and I thought I'd share some photos of my life lately!
(Besides work and school!)  


My friend Cassondra (far left) came home for a weekend to visit.
In this picture we were at a friend's surprise party at a local 
bar & grill with some other friends. 


Dinner with my beautiful co-workers! 
Please keep my friend and fellow fashionista Katie, center front, in your thoughts & prayers! 
She was in a very serious car accident last week and is in the recovery process in a Neuro ICU. 
She's a strong girl and making a lot of progress already! 

Rocking my green Wet Seal pants.
Perfect for spring! 

What have all of you been up to lately? 
XOXO, 
Fashion With A Chance of Beauty

1 comment:

  1. We've all been busy lately :) Hope you could update more now. I like your blog :) Hey I hope we could follow each other :) I already am following you via GCF :)

    http://lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete